The California State University, Sacramento, College of Continuing Education is an approved provider for the following:
- Registered Nurses (RN): Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN), Provider Number 9655. Course meets the qualifications for 15 hours of continuing education credit for RN's as required by the CA BRN (Charge $55, partial credit is not available).
- Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW): Provider approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS), Provider Number PCE 4089. Course meets the qualifications for 15 hours of continuing education credit for MFT's and/or LCSW's as required by the CA BBS (Charge $55, partial credit is not available).
- Licensed Physicians (CME): This Live activity, 6th Biennial Childhood Obesity Conference, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 12 Elective credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Registered Dietitians (RD) and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTR): This program has been approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 17.0 CPEUs.
- Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES): Provider Number SEP3610. Provider of 15.5 Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.